Karen J. Halbrook
Karen is passionate about providing each of her clients excellent service while achieving the best result possible, whether through summary judgment, trial, or other resolution. Karen founded the firm in 2007 to help small and large companies and their insurers through difficult discrimination, civil rights and employment lawsuits, as well as premises and product liability claims.
For more than 35 years, Karen has tried jury trials in the state and federal courts of Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Iowa and Illinois. She is thrilled each time a client places their trust in her and the attorneys she has developed and attracted to the firm.
Outside the office, Karen enjoys traveling and spending time with family, including her great-nephew.
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- District of Kansas
- Western District of Missouri
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Hendrix College, B.A., 1978
- University of Arkansas, J.D., 1983
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rated
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) owner
- Evergy Diversity Supplier certified
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers 2020-2022