Mitch has a passion for forming strong relationships with his clients, protecting their businesses and helping them grow. When he represents a company, he focuses on more than just handling the immediate need. Mitch takes the time to learn about each client’s business to become a partner in future successes.
Mitch’s practice involves defending large and small businesses in a variety of practice areas. He has successfully tried cases to juries and judges in federal and state courts in Missouri and Kansas. Mitch has also obtained summary judgment in multiple cases in Missouri and Kansas. In addition to litigation, Mitch advises clients on a wide variety of legal issues; drafts contracts, agreements, policies, and handbooks; conducts investigations; and provides corporate training to companies and nonprofits throughout Kansas and Missouri.
He focuses his practice in commercial litigation, employment discrimination, and wage and hour disputes. Mitch joined the firm in 2010 and became its first co-owner in 2017.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Data Security Breach
- Transportation Injuries
- Employment Litigation
- Advice and Investigations
- Wage & Hour
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- District of Kansas
- Western District of Missouri
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Central Arkansas, B.S., 2004
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Frequent presenter on employment law issues
- Missouri Bar Young Lawyers Section
- Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy
- Executive Board Member, Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers
- Certified Judge, Kansas City Barbecue Society